3.15.2005

Hello.

Welcome to my blog. If I was less lazy and had any rudimentary knowledge of web design, this probably wouldn't be a blog at all, but more of an archive of snarky recaps, Television Without Pity-style. While I fear that my Hindi movie recaps will lack the sharp prose stylings and rapier wit of that worthy example, I hope that they will at least help you to feel as though you are experiencing the roiling emotions and epic passions of a Bollywood blockbuster, when you are in fact just trying to kill half an hour at work before you go to lunch. The first film that I decided to recap is Main Hoon Na, because it happened to be lying around. Since I had no idea when I started writing the recap how fucking long it would take to summarize the entire thing, I will be posting it in parts, because I haven't finished it yet. Anyway, I don't really know what the point of this first post is except to lower your expectations for what follows, but I hope you enjoy it, whoever you are.

1 Comments:

At 3/17/2009 2:42 AM, Blogger H2G2 said...

Who are you? Where are you? Why have you stopped writing? This is the funniest thing I have read in a long, long time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home